Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody want a free tv

Options
  • 01-02-2012 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

wouldnt be the newest of models but it works perfectly. 27" widescreen. seems a shame to dump it but its going to the recycling centre on saturday if no takers. dundalk area, message me if you want it. (it's very heavy though)

anfq05.jpg

apologies if i'm in the wrong forum or anything

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

PM sent. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

Great idea Ken sticking that up here, i have a few electrical goods that are too good for recycling but have been replaced by flatscreen or newer christmas prezzies:D and are just taking up storage space. Maybe mods should pop up sticky thread for this type of thing? 2 tvs, dvd player, desktop pc that is fine if somone wasnt a gamer and was happy with email, internet, and word processing etc. Kids car booster seats (which please god wont be needed again)...furniture stuff like that. so many people are skint these days - just a suggestion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Would be nice to have a thread here, anything decent on adverts will be snapped up by someone in the Dublin hoarde. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

amacachi wrote: »
    Would be nice to have a thread here, anything decent on adverts will be snapped up by someone in the Dublin hoarde. :pac:

+1

Only for free stuff though- anyone can find more than a dozen sources to sell their stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

A free money thread ftw anyday of the week :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

I like this idea. Like a Louth community sticking together! The free section on adverts has hawks watching it!

Advertisement