Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mirrors

Options
  • 01-02-2012 4:43pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads,
    Any recommendations for a crowd that can do some bathroom mirrors for me for a decent price,

I need three of them and I've previously contacted a local crowd a number of times and got no responses. Very annoying.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

Woodies?

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭redtelephone

I found Carlow Glass excellent got 2 mirrors there a few yrs ago.
    http://www.irelandlookup.com/4431547/Glass/Carlow/Carlow_Glass/.aspx
    BTW I put the mirrors up myself, they supply clips, adhesive etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭lotdpd

Try Eugene Coyne glass and glazing up in Hebron Ind Est, pm me if you need his number.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

hi5 wrote: »
    Woodies?

Nah, meed them cut to a specific size

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

You could try the crowd on the Castlecomer Road just opposite the barracks. I think they are called O'Briens. (6th or 7th house on the left when coming away from the traffic lights at Ballybough St, they are in the end house)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

You could try the crowd on the Castlecomer Road just opposite the barracks. I think they are called O'Briens. (6th or 7th house on the left when coming away from the traffic lights at Ballybough St, they are in the end house)

It's O'Brien glass alright, they're sound to deal with.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

O Briens are very good. I've dealt him them a few times before. Quick service and good prices.

Advertisement