Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lismore Bakery

Options
  • 01-02-2012 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hi guys im looking for a good bakery in lismore that could do a cupcake display for a birthday, im not from the area but going to a party there next week, and just looking to get something like this done. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Daputamadre69

Hi there, I am not sure if they do cupcakes, but Barrons Bakery in Cappaquin (only a 10min drive from Lismore) is one of the most famous bakeries in the county. If they dont do cupcakes you could always get a couple of blaas

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

Barron's in Cappoquin is probably your best bet .... otherwise onto Dungarvan

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

You could try Harringtons Bakery in Youghal, 024 92366 they also own the cake place in the shopping centre in Dungarvan and seem to supply a lot of the small shops around Dungarvan.

You can order in Youghal and collect in Dungarvan if you needed in a rush. I was looking for a cake with a photo before and in Dungarvan they told me it would take 3 days from when I dropped in the photo, I rand Youghal and dropped over the photo and it was ready the next day!!

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭angelfalling

Look into small home bakers as well (not only just promoting myself, although I am a home baker and I do cupcakes and service that area). Generally a cheaper, nicer tasting option. There are tons of us at the moment, it would seem.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Santan wrote: »
    Hi guys im looking for a good bakery in lismore that could do a cupcake display for a birthday, im not from the area but going to a party there next week, and just looking to get something like this done. Cheers

Not trying to be silly here, but, why not do it yourself? I make then all the time, but just for my own use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Give Owen madden a call in the summerhouse. That's in lismore.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Santan

Not trying to be silly here, but, why not do it yourself? I make then all the time, but just for my own use.

living out of the country so wouldnt be an option to get them back and I live with the girl, I think she might suspect something as I cant boil water, and then have a new intrest in cup cakes:)

Advertisement