Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frankie and Johny's steakhouse on Camden Street

Options
  • 01-02-2012 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

Having read absolutely awful reviews for this place I am very reluctant to go, but I still have a voucher from groupon/citydeal, so I don't want to let it expire either.

The place closed down for a while, so there is me hoping that it has improved. So wondering has anyone been there after christmas and has anything good to say?

I wrote to citydeal asking could I cancel the deal in the light of such bad review and they said no...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭cltt97

Well, this has actually closed down for good in the meantime and I received a full refund from citydeal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 730 ✭✭✭gosuckonalemon

The trip advisor reviews would be funny had they not been so tragic! What a koke, places like that deserve to fail.

Advertisement