Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HKC alarm txt not working

• 01-02-2012 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi all need some advice on this
    It was working with eircom , moved to Vodafone and txt would arrive two three days later anyway moved back to eircom and now nothing , no texts at all , system is connect to line via "one for all " line to radio sinal converters , as I said it all worked well until the move over and then back

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Check with Eircom that text is still enabled on the line and caller ID is switched on.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭mayfly757

Thanks on to them and they wii report back tmr

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Do you have engineer access?
    Have you changed anything in the dialler settings?

No , can you give me details , can i check it from this , can i trouble shoot it ?

You would need engineer access to check the settings. But if you don't have it then nothing should be changed.

• Advertisement

Thanks for your help , will see what Eircom come back with tmr .

Advertisement