Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free box of cereal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Got "all" mine yesterday,watch out Dunnes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

OMG I'm like sooo excited. Like It's sooo many times better than Justin's Beaver or whatever, lol. omg, I can't wait, just like one more sleep peeps!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭bigwillie

Got mine this morning in tescos Clondalkin,not many boxes in the shop,the early bird etc,etc,:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

I still havn't received mine, but have just seen that eejit Alan Hughs on TV3 saying they are sending out 'to 100 lucky winners' a free box of Fibre 1 ........or at least a voucher.

Which makes me think the vouchers may be accepted after to-day.

I hope so.

I have e-mailed Nestle to ask whats happening with my voucher!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭georgem25

I didnt get my voucher so I emailed them yesterday and got this response this morning.... not much good if I get the voucher on Saturday!!

Thank you for your e-mail. All coupons were posted out in time to arrive before our coupon redemption day on Friday 9th March so you should receive it today or tomorrow. If you do not receive it by Friday 9th March please let us know and we will advise how you can get your free box.

Warm regards,

Fibre 1 Team

• Advertisement

I have just received this by e-mail from Nestle.

Thank you for your e-mail. All coupons were posted out in time to arrive before our coupon redemption day on Friday 9th March so you should receive it today or tomorrow. If you do not receive it by Friday 9th March please let us know and we will advise how you can get your free box.

Warm regards,

Warm regards:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Got mine.
    Would've thrown a hissy fit in the supermarket if they'd dared to run out of stock. Not very impressed with the ingredients, i'll donate it to the next charity person that comes a-calling and stick to porridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭sparklespark

What is the email for Nestle to complain that I didnt receive my voucher?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭fgaha

Mine never came!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lilacclery

Fibre1@zoodigital.ie is what I used this morning, didn't get a response yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭BoDiddly

Thank's OP, yum yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Tried 2 supermarkets so far and neither had it.:mad:

Eurospar in Dalkey and then Tesco Express on Camden Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

Picked up mine before lunch in Supervalu Enniscorthy. Not too many left on the shelf but the girl on the till had no idea what to do with the token. Sorted it out in the end though. At 3.80 per box I wasn't paying for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Buck

Didn't get my coupon, have the e-mail but there's no number on it.
    Couldn't be arsed sending them an e-mail, will just wait and see....

This is the email address i used the other day. I had kept the ref no(s);)
    Libera wrote: »
    There is an e-mail address to follow up, if you have your original entry reference number.

Consumer.Relations@cpuk.nestle.com

And this is the response i got this morning.
    mrswalton wrote: »
    I have just received this by e-mail from Nestle.

Warm regards,

Warm regards:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,683 ✭✭✭brian_t

jordata wrote: »
    Picked up mine before lunch in Supervalu
    At 3.80 per box I wasn't paying for it!

€3.39 in Tesco ( voucher wouldn't self-scan - Assistant had to key it in )

• Registered Users Posts: 18 monastill

got two today in Supervalu. They were a bit suspicious at the beginning but worked in the end .... wish I had of applied for a few more now.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Voucher arrived today. Hope I don't forget to use it on the day.

HA HA HA, Forgot about the feckin thing and did not use it.. Thats me all over :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

I saw an advert on tv3 this morning to get a free box you had to text a number to claim one texts cost 1 euro :eek: and you had to answer a question

I only caught the end of the ad

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Heather21

I called to Dunnes & Supervalu in my town and they didn't have it. In Supervalu, I asked to speak to the manager and she laughed at the voucher and said they aren't gettin their first delievery of the cereal till next wk and advd me it was too late then to use it. I emailed them to tell them of my embarrasment, so will keep ye posted on a reply.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Never got the coupon :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

Got this reply to the mail I sent Friday to Consumer.Relations@cpuk.nestle.com:

"Thank you for your e-mail and interest in our new Fibre1 product. We regret that you did not receive your coupon in time to redeem your Free Box of Fibre1 on Friday 9th March and we have sent you a replacement coupon which is redeemable until the end of June to get your Free Box of Fibre1. All coupons were posted in time to arrive before Free Fibre1 Friday 9th March so we would appreciate if you could let us know when the original coupon does arrive so we can follow up on the late delivery. Please destroy the original coupon when you do receive it as it is only valid on Friday 9th March and use the replacement coupon which is on its way to you to claim your Free Box of Fibre 1. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and delay and we hope you enjoy our new Fibre1. Regards, The Fibre1 team"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

I emailed nestle to say there was no stock in my local store. They ate sending me another coupon with no date. Happy Days!

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Got the same email from them also.

"Thank you for your e-mail and interest in our new Fibre1 product. We regret that you did not receive your coupon in time to redeem your Free Box of Fibre1 on Friday 9th March and we have sent you a replacement coupon which is redeemable until the end of June to get your Free Box of Fibre1. All coupons were posted in time to arrive before Free Fibre1 Friday 9th March so we would appreciate if you could let us know when the original coupon does arrive so we can follow up on the late delivery. Please destroy the original coupon when you do receive it as it is only valid on Friday 9th March and use the replacement coupon which is on its way to you to claim your Free Box of Fibre 1. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and delay and we hope you enjoy our new Fibre1. Regards, The Fibre1 team"[/QUOTE]

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Heather21

Recd same email as Siber. Will wait and see. Dying to see what it tastes like now. Probably another cardboard cereal.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stirliz

I never received my coupon either. Must e-mail them too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭georgem25

When I didnt receive the coupon I emailed them, they sent me a new coupon today valid until June :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

I emailed saying my local shops were out of stock (which they were) and I hadn't been able to use the coupon. First I got the 'sorry you didn't get your coupon in time' email saying they'd send another coupon, and then today I got a 'sorry they were out of stock' email, saying they'd send another coupon.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭paddyjoe183

I emailed saying my local shops were out of stock (which they were) and I hadn't been able to use the coupon. First I got the 'sorry you didn't get your coupon in time' email saying they'd send another coupon, and then today I got a 'sorry they were out of stock' email, saying they'd send another coupon.

I got the same emails! Hope I get the coupon soon because tesco are doing buy one get one free at the minute so it would work out great :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gadge

Got my coupon today :(

Advertisement