Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Canada with family.

Options
  • 01-02-2012 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

My partner and I are considering moving to Canada. My partner has a masters in microbiology and a degree in enviormental science but has no experience in his field as it is impossible to get anything in Ireland. I have a diploma in Sales, Marketing and Advertising with 6 years sales experience and 3 years managment experience.My partner has a brother who has permanent residency in Canada. Our children are 7 and 4. We do not know where to start or how to start applying for a visa. Would a work visa to start with be a better option for us to go for?? How difficult would it be for us to get a visa??? Do one of us or both of us require a job offer before we can get a visa??? We are very confused I have emailed the embassy in london but not received any information back.

Also does anyone have any suggestions on what would be a good place in canada to emigrate to???

Sorry about the million questions would appreciate any little information I could get.

Thank you,

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement