Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please

Options
  • 01-02-2012 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

I have a friend's midweek wedding in Dublin in May. The afters are in the Temple Bar area. I have looked at loads of accommodation in the area. The thing is that by the time the wedding comes around I will be 6 months pregnant so no drinking and I will probably want an early night. The problem is that all the places in the Temple Bar area are either very expensive or are too near all the action for a good nights sleep. Does anybody know a comfortable hotel in the city centre but not too far from Temple Bar that is also quiet, maybe family orientated? Cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Jury's up at Christchurch? Less than 5 minutes walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Muas Tenek

As Anonoboy says Jury's is very close by. You could also try the Camden court hotel Camden Street about 5 min taxi ride.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭nix84

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Jury's up at Christchurch? Less than 5 minutes walk.

A little bit expensive but I will keep it in mind all the same. Thanks :)
    Muas Tenek wrote: »
    As Anonoboy says Jury's is very close by. You could also try the Camden court hotel Camden Street about 5 min taxi ride.

The dates I need are not available but thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I seen The Harding Hotel on Fishamble St advertising room's from €30 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Dublin Mark

I seen The Harding Hotel on Fishamble St advertising room's from €30 today.

It's a bit further away - but how about the Best Western Academy Plaza - they have some huge rooms

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭nix84

Am I missing something? Is there something on in Dublin in May? It seems every second hotel I check is booked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Try the trinity capital, it's on Pearse st, less than a 10 minute walk from Temple bar.

Advertisement