Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Portable TV's to give away

Options
  • 01-02-2012 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi I happen to have two fully working Portable TV's that I want to get rid of !
    Ones Philips and ones Pye.
    Most charity shops dont seem to take electrical goods?
    And I dont want to just drop them out at the recycling centre for disposal.

So does anyone know of anywhere (charity shop or otherwise) that would take one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

stayed tuned they'll be gone by 10pm on here...

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Hi I happen to have to fully working Portable TV's that I want to get rid off.
    Ones Philips and ones Pye.
    Most charity shops dont seem to take electrical goods?
    And I dont want to just drop them out at the recycling centre for disposal.

So does anyone know of anywhere (charity shop or otherwise) that would take one?
    Did you try cash converters/convenience/convicts whatever its called on the quay. sure if you got a fiver each better up than a kick up the arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭thrilledskinny

jayboi wrote: »
    Did you try cash converters/convenience/convicts whatever its called on the quay. sure if you got a fiver each better up than a kick up the arse.

Exactly, I'd give them away for free rather than just dump them but if I got a fiver each for them, well I'd be thrilled skinny :pac:

I'll check that place out, thanks...

other ideas still welcome...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Have you any other electrical stuff? Glue it all together and sell it for €20,000 as 'art'.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

Only an hour left to 10pm surely someone wants 2 free TV's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Daffodil.d

If you want to give them away put them up on freecycle.org.If it turns out you can't get the fiver for them. Or try that 2nd hand furniture place by the park. They buy and sell furniture they might take tvs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

Wait! Gallybander might have dropped one while moving! :D:D:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Wait! Gallybander might have dropped one while moving! :D:D:D

Give it a rest and cop on, please.

thrilledskinny; Try Adverts.ie. This isn't the best place for giving away stuff, and Adverts is better suited for that type.

Best of luck!

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement