Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

East Coast Barbell

Options
  • 01-02-2012 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

To all current and prospective members of ECB here on boards.

We are delighted to announce Ironside will officially be taking over the running and ownership of East Coast Barbell weightlifting club. Business will continue as usual and all existing membership agreements will be honoured, with Wayne Healy continuing as head weightlifting coach. We hope to make East Coast Barbell the premier weightlifting club in Ireland by improving all aspects of the available facilities including an expansion of the weightlifting room in the next few weeks. We would like to thank all members for their continuing support.

Anyone who has any queries in relation to ECB they can be now directed towards Ironside.

Dave

<mod note> I've spoken to Dave via PM and have agreed to this post as to announce the change of ownership. This is because ECB is one of the well know clubs in the country and the sport is small enough as it is. Normal forum advertising rules will apply in future to both business's. If anyone has any issues with this please take it up with me or a fellow moderator via PM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Good news Dave, congrats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭token

It's in good hands! but myself and Frogdog are still not speaking to you after you omitted us from the high level athletes page on the website. A polite nod is all your getting from us until this injustice is put right!*

*super serial!

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭daveyc21

token wrote: »
    It's in good hands! but myself and Frogdog are still not speaking to you after you omitted us from the high level athletes page on the website. A polite nod is all your getting from us until this injustice is put right!*

*super serial!

I really like you thats why it was so hard to cut you....

Advertisement