Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abu-Garcia repair?

Options
  • 01-02-2012 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

So my dad has an Abu-Garcia reel (Ambassador 6500 C3CT MAG HI-Speed) which he needs to send off to be repaired but hes having some trouble finding information on where to send it.
    Any help would be very much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 dody

Theres a dutch man in Limerick that repairs reels. His name is Jaap van Dijk
    0872753820. Some of the lads on the sea-angling-ireland forum recommend him.
    Whats wrong with the reel? I get parts for my abu 6500 reels from blakdog tackle or sutherlands in the uk. Parts are fairly cheap and arrive in a couple of days. Abu reels are designed to be dismantled and put together for cleaning so its fairly easy to fix them once you have the part.

Advertisement