Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zurich Insurance with O2

Options
  • 01-02-2012 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi There

I had an accident with my mobile and the screen was smashed. I returned it to Zurich Insurance (the crowd that do the insurance with O2).

I'm just wondering if anyone has had experience with them? Did they replace the phone? How long did it take? Did you have any problems with them?

Thanks

C_E
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭paulie69

You need to send the smashed phone to them for them to access, the quicker you get it to them the quicker the claim, i would advise getting the phone registered in the post though when you send it and ring them the following day to make sure they recieved it and your claim can be processed.

I would make sure to keep in contact with them though, you are prob looking at about 3-4 days depending on how quick you are on sending it to them, i think they will give you a loan phone if you ask from when they recieve the smashed phone

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Cailin_Eile

Thanks For you reply Paulie69

I posted the phone on tues. I checked my voicemail today and there was a message from them saying my new phone is on the way and I'll get it today!

So fast!
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭paulie69

Thanks For you reply Paulie69

I posted the phone on tues. I checked my voicemail today and there was a message from them saying my new phone is on the way and I'll get it today!

So fast!
    :)
    Yeah i think the trick is to keep in contact with them

Advertisement