Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bin collections, Harolds Cross road

Options
  • 01-02-2012 9:29pm

Hey guys, can anyone help shed some light on this? Put our black bins out as per normal on Monday night but haven't been collected? We don't have a current calender of collection dates. The situation has got pretty dire, since there's three flats in the house, the one below us has a small baby living there and the bags of nappies are being dumped all over the front "garden"!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 keithmiketom

apparently, you have to now ring greyhound and register with them. I'm looking into who else provides bins, seeing that the poxy council sold on the bin collection service to greyhound, and they seem crap

This is indeed what happened, thanks for clearing it up. There was a letter sent for our landlord, but as we only see him every few weeks, didn't think it was important and left it. Hopefully we'll be sorted out soon! Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Sister Assumpta

This featured heavily on Liveline this week. Bin collections have been messed up all over the city, it seems, due to Greyhound. I've had the same problem in Ranelagh.

The bins were emptied on Saturday? I can't figure this out! We had left them out since last week (bit of a stand off here as to who is responsible for the bins) and then they appeared empty yesterday afternoon?

Advertisement