Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get this post deleted?

Options
  • 01-02-2012 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi I have asked several moderators to delete this post however I am not receiving replies as I may have mistaken them to be moderators in a certain forum section.

I posted a thread on Monday and would like it to be removed as the issue has been resolved to my satisfaction. I do not want the thread to be viewed any longer and would appreciate if it were deleted ASAP

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 TheShadowMan

I have a similar problem in my message below, i am a subscriber so fingers crossed. I will let you know if i get anywhere

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

mater1990 wrote: »
    Hi I have asked several moderators to delete this post however I am not receiving replies as I may have mistaken them to be moderators in a certain forum section.

I posted a thread on Monday and would like it to be removed as the issue has been resolved to my satisfaction. I do not want the thread to be viewed any longer and would appreciate if it were deleted ASAP

Thank you
    The thread you are talking about seems to be in the Plumbing and Heating forum, so send a PM to either Joey the lips or KoolKid and ask them to delete this thread.

Remember, it's up to them whether they choose to delete it, as other members have posted on the thread, and this information may be helpful to other boards.ie users.

Good luck.

@TheShadowMan - I can't identify which thread or post you want deleted. Please let me know by providing me the link, or just send a PM to the moderators of the forum where your thread or post is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement