Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you exercise or are you a lazy fatass?

• 01-02-2012 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭jimpump

I play football on the astroturf 2/3 times a week and train muay thai twice a week

what do you lot do in your spare time or do you sit on your holes watching **** on TV in the evenings?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I do both. I'm currently trying to do Couch2 5K, and then I sit on my arse for the evening. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

I cycle to and from college but that's it. I don't really enjoy sports all that much. I envy that you probably get enjoyment out of such things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I eat soup and masturbate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

OP I bet you're one of these people who feels the need to tell everyone on Facebook and twitter everytime you work out. You have self esteem issues don't you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Lazy Fatass here.

Am to start exercising soon though. Maybe tomorrow...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

Play astro turf 3 times a week, used to run out to it in the summer when it was brighter in the evenings, it's an 8k run, so it was a nice warm up.

I wimped out of running over winter to allow my knee and ankle some rest time and I've been finding it hard to motivate myself to go back out running in the cold and rain.

I have to get back out though, hopefully tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭jimpump

Grimebox wrote: »
    I cycle to and from college but that's it. I don't really enjoy sports all that much. I envy that you probably get enjoyment out of such things.

im sure there is at least 1 sport out there that you would enjoy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Running/circuits 3 or 4 times a week.

One of them a 10 k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

I wheeze walking up the stairs :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭KungPao

I don't exercise but I walk everywhere and walk up stairs instead of lifts etc.

And I don't stuff my face with shyte all the time.

So I am a lazy non-fat ass.

• Advertisement

OP I bet you're one of these people who feels the need to tell everyone on Facebook and twitter everytime you work out. You have self esteem issues don't you?

U mad, bro?

i have evening classes 3 times a week, the rest is work, study, practise
    walk the dog
    completed c25k a couple times over the last couple years but then keep getting sick or other stuff
    so, back to starting it again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

jimpump wrote: »
    I play football on the astroturf 2/3 times a week and train muay thai twice a week

what do you lot do in your spare time or do you sit on your holes watching **** on TV in the evenings?
    You sound like someone that has just started to exercise. Were you a lazy fat ass before you started? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭hairyslug

I make babies

bluewolf wrote: »
    i have evening classes 3 times a week, the rest is work, study, practise
    walk the dog
    completed c25k a couple times over the last couple years but then keep getting sick or other stuff
    so, back to starting it again

whats c25k? never heard of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Used to jog 2 miles every day, do 30 pushups in the morning and evening but I got incredibly bored of it and have stopped since like last August.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

It's a staggered running program for beginners. It's very good.

Couch to 5k.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I do a four mile walk 3 evenings a week, I play golf the odd weekend as well and that's about it these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

I walk a bit. Not fat though because I dont eat too much food. I cant be arsed so just eat less.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

Couch to 5k I would imagine.

It's for people who have never done any running in their life and think 5k is a long distance. Women go as far as to call it a mini marathon.....very f**kin mini!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Fluffycloud

I swim five times a week and walk/run one on other days. I love the way exercise makes me feel. Happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

This thread is crying out for an American Psycho reference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Usually for a three-mile walk before dinner when I get home in the evening. As does the wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I run or cycle a few kilometres pretty much every day, sometimes taking a day off occasionally.
    It's a lot, but I also eat quite a bit so it keeps me from putting on weight.

I wouldn't have thought before that I'd find myself doing so much exercise, but I actually really enjoy both the running and cycling, and I'm worried that as soon as I start to get a bit lazy, I'll get completely lazy.

Dudess wrote: »

Fuck, I'm gonna watch that now actually. Thanks for that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Never exercise so I guess I'm a lazy fatass.

I'll be different in the future.

>_>
    <_<

Dudess wrote: »

It was started by a guy who plays soccer (on astroturf no less) and does MT twice a week.

Twice.

A.

Damn.

Week.

You don't get better than that.

Sam Kade wrote: »
    You sound like someone that has just started to exercise. Were you a lazy fat ass before you started? :D

i was lazy for a few years when my exercise routine was just walking to the pub

but for the last few years ive been training like a mad mofo

maybe its time for you to do the same and get up off your fatass, it takes commitment but its well worth it, bro

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

I used to run, play football and rugby, cycle, and swim every week.

Then I hurt my knee and can't do any of the above.

When I open my curtains and it's sunny outside, I close them :(

So have you eased off recently or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Weight training thrice weekly and cardio on off-days. though I can be inconsistent with the latter. I'm always doing push ups and pull ups when I'm moving about the house as well, and I get around by walking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now.
    After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.
    I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

maybe its time for you to do the same and get up off your fatass, it takes commitment but its well worth it, bro
    I got rid of any excess weight that I had in 09 all 3 stone of it and have kept it off since :) Like you say it makes a big difference. Carrying excess weight is like taking a bag of spuds or maybe 2 or more around with you every where you go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

cocoshovel wrote: »
    Used to jog 2 miles every day, do 30 pushups in the morning and evening but I got incredibly bored of it and have stopped since like last August.
    Are you honestly surprised that you got bored of doing the exact same thing every day?

Progression, man, progression.

• Advertisement

It was started by a guy who plays soccer (on astroturf no less) and does MT twice a week.

Twice.

A.

Damn.

Week.

You don't get better than that.

And what you train,bro?

And what you train,bro?

Hung-fu.

Not sure you would be qualified for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Astropark football 3-4 times a week, watch what I eat then go crazy on the drink of a Saturday, midday to midnight and come home bollixed! Stuck to the coach of a Sunday

So have you eased off recently or something?

well i work 50+ hours a week so cant train as much as i would like

still tho, a few hours a week of MT is enough for someone with my skill :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I watched a football match once but it made me tired.

• Advertisement

Dean09 wrote: »
    I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now.
    After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.
    I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

LOL

Not sure if serious

Hung-fu.

Fatboy_reacts.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Fear Uladh

Hung-fu.

Ah yes Hung-fu, I hear you need a black belt in fap-fu before you can master the almighty hung-fu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I'm off the drink and will seek outlets for my energy soon. Running and cycling bores the fuck out of me so I shall seek out and find some 5-a-side soccerball all being well.

Will probably get back into body drowning boarding in the warmer months.

Watch out for your ankles on the astro-turf (astro turf is dodgy when you're carrying an extra few pounds).

So how much weight do you intend to lose fatty OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭KungPao

I bench press 2000 Kilocalories before breakfast.

LOL

Not sure if serious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭greimorm

What the hell is a mofo :confused:

I work out in gym 3 times a week,weights,aerobics,also Irish dance twice a week,I run 8 mile every two days,i cycle once a week up the mountains.I do kick boxing twice a week.
    And then i sit down and become lazy :)

Dean09 wrote: »

Jesus you are as bad as Simon Cowell taking 2-3 baths a day :eek: You aren't a hairy woman by any chance that needs to shave?

Fear Uladh wrote: »
    Ah yes Hung-fu, I hear you need a black belt in fap-fu before you can master the almighty hung-fu.

In order to reach the level of Sifu you need to be able to make yourself cum using only your mind.

Masturkenisis.

Sam Kade wrote: »
    Jesus you are as bad as Simon Cowell taking 2-3 baths a day :eek: You aren't a hairy woman by any chance that needs to shave?

:rolleyes:
    Look 2 posts up from your one....

• Advertisement
Advertisement