Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to set up a legitimate small business website?

Options
  • 01-02-2012 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hi,

I am concerned that I have a minimal certification of language teaching, so that I do not know if I am good enough to be entitled to set up a legitimate small business website for those who wants to learn some language, simply because I think it might be something else against law. However, I do have natural language to teach others who do not have the gift of my language.

I do not know where and how I can find a good foundation before setting up a new small business website. I believe that I need to be well-prepared and well-informed before making my decision. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Advertisement