Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

far cry 2 questions

Options
  • 01-02-2012 10:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

what is the end of far cry 2 and do you ever kill "the jackel"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This is a forum for Game Reviews. Moving this to the main Games forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Why do you want to know? You should finish the game, it's class, really worth it.
    If you want to know I'll send you a PM, I wouldn't like to put up the spoiler

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Well it do get repetative after a while (I did every single mission possible in it) but yes, worth finishing and you can save close towards the end to see the selection(s) you have to make.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Kinski

God, I hated this game. And I was such a big fan of the first one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 538 ✭✭✭little big planet 2

i have a new question im on the mission where your Chinese friend is stuck on the barge but i cant talk to him for what ever reason,it says press triangle to talk but when you press it nothing happens has this happen to anyone else if not just tell me how the game end cause it now impossible to get past this point

• Advertisement
Advertisement