Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

random songs you find you love but would hate the genre

Options
  • 01-02-2012 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭

il start so, i hate most of the chart stuff, and all of rnb/hiphop etc, much prefer my rock/metal above all but found myself loving this everytime i hear it around

puts me in a great mood :o, and goddamn it i hate the singers/style/music usually tbh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

Jesus not another pointless thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Unfortunatly, I find when I'm flicking through the radio stations, and come across songs like this, I wind back the sunroof, crank it up to 11 and console myself with the fact that because i'm traveling at upwards of 100KM/ph, no one will ever know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 fintanforde

As a stereotypical homesexual male I make a concious effort not go down the stereoptypical gay music taste but I just can't stop singing 'You dont know your beautiful' by those 5 scrummy young fellas, One D. I've stopped looking at the video though as I'm probably old enough to be their auld lad.

Advertisement