Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to get 520 points

• 01-02-2012 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

i do my best at studying i do the homework , i try and study but i have got very bad concentration and i can never stick to a study plan. i need 520 + for the course i want to do. can someone help me how to do it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭WhatNowForUs?

Sarahka wrote: »
    i do my best at studying i do the homework , i try and study but i have got very bad concentration and i can never stick to a study plan. i need 520 + for the course i want to do. can someone help me how to do it?

Forget your 520 points. Study for your exam. Get work experience in the field along with other courses which may not be on the CAO and then come back a couple of years later as a mature student if you still want to do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭teednab-el

Sarahka wrote: »

You need to be to have discipline. I always found that in order for me study I needed a good clean room free of clutter and everything organised. You would feel better when it came to studying. Make out a study plan and stick to it and force yourself to stick to it, threat your study plan as if your life depended on it and you will do fine. If you don't get what you want from the L C there are always other ways around it, so don't stress too much. That's the bit of advice I can offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Same boat, I always end up on boards instead of studying

Advertisement