Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Printing

Options
  • 02-02-2012 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hey Folks,
    I am a Galway DJ and promoter ans need to know best places to get posters labels/stickers any ideas best price and service.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Google Isupply and Cantec, both should be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

For small print runs, I've never found better than iSupply.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

go to comma print in the old malte - definitely the cheapest in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dangermouse2005

Hey Folks,
    I am a Galway DJ and promoter ans need to know best places to get posters labels/stickers any ideas best price and service.

Depends on quantities. I've used nearly all the printers in Galway. isupply good for small qties but if its a regular thing I'd go to Castleprint. They are good to deal with and will do a price based on your on-going work.

Jaycee, in my opinion, are expensive. Swift Print...bleuuggh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

iSupply on Quay Lane are excellent to deal with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

I'd recommend swiftprint design on abbeygate st, i've used both them and isupply in the past and found swiftprint to be of better quality and more professional in their attitude to clients. If you go for their bundles they are cheaper too.

Isupply is grand for studenty type stuff though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭frankspencer

Thanks for your replies,

Just wondering is A1 signs any good to deal with as I need to get a banner printed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

Fey! wrote: »
    iSupply on Quay Lane are excellent to deal with.

Hit & miss. My last two jobs in their have been fine. My previous few though have been shocking. Crooked business cards that they failed to see the off centre angle of, always hard having someone lie to your face.

Also have never once had things on time from there.

Have switched to Comma. Cheap as and lightning quick.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement