Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can,t register new eircom support account

Options
  • 02-02-2012 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I lost my eircom forum support password and when i went to reset lost password to my email i forgot i deleted my email account a couple of days ago, and when i tried to register for a new account i could not it said this number is already in use, my old email was andydemp59@gmail.com is there any way you could fix this thanx.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

crysis1977 wrote: »
    I lost my eircom forum support password and when i went to reset lost password to my email i forgot i deleted my email account a couple of days ago, and when i tried to register for a new account i could not it said this number is already in use, my old email was andydemp59@gmail.com is there any way you could fix this thanx.

Hi crysis1977,

Are you the same customer that has contacted us previously on the forum? To insure I have the correct details.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 23 crysis1977

Yes it,s me mark im using the username crysis, is there any way you can clear my phone number and account number so i can start over again?

Yes it,s me mark im using the username crysis, is there any way you can clear my phone number and account number so i can start over again?

Hi crysis1977,

I will arrange for the account to be re-set and get back to you tomorrow.

Thanks, Mark

Fair play to you mark thanx for that.

Fair play to you mark thanx for that.

Hi crysis1977,

I have arranged for your "my eircom" account to be re-set. this may take a few days to complete but you should be able to re-register again in full to access the service.

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement

thanx for that mark

thanx for that mark

Hi crysis1977,

No problem, ley me know when you have re-registered and can log in ok.

Thanks, Mark

Thanx for that mark im now fully registered on the forum.:)

Thanx for that mark im now fully registered on the forum.:)

No problem :)

Mark

Advertisement