Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oat Dream

Options
  • 02-02-2012 12:53am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

The makers of Rice Dream have just brought out a new product called Oat Dream. Its oat milk, but their version of it. Just got it there and it tastes quite nice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

paky wrote: »
    The makers of Rice Dream have just brought out a new product called Oat Dream. Its oat milk, but their version of it. Just got it there and it tastes quite nice.

Is it nicer than rice dream? I was on it for a few weeks but just couldn't get used to it. I'm on alpro soya now and it rocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

How much is it? I like the Oatly stuff but it's a bit expensive (and usually can only be found in health shops...)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

its 2.29 in tesco. its handy because there doesnt appear to be any oat milk in any of the supermarkets i go to. ya it tastes nice, thicker than rice milk. i think you would grow to like it. i was drinking soy milk for a while but im not comfortable drinking it due to the press it gets on male fertility.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Gauge wrote: »
    How much is it? I like the Oatly stuff but it's a bit expensive (and usually can only be found in health shops...)

How much is it generally? I found it very easy to come by in supermarkets in the UK, it cost about £1.10 - £1.50. If I could continue to buy it here, I will.

found this recipe for homemade oat mlik

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

found this recipe for homemade oat mlik

i made this last night. it tastes more like oat water rather than oat milk. i wouldn't recommend it.

paky wrote: »
    i made this last night. it tastes more like oat water rather than oat milk. i wouldn't recommend it.

I haven't made it yet, but in the comments some people recommended you add more of the oats than the recipe calls for or it could be too watery.

Advertisement