Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chippers/Takeaways-Mullingar

Options
  • 02-02-2012 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

As much as im trying to avoid them as my new years resolution, its not going to last long!

I find I have a few favourite takeaway haunts depending on what it is im after and whether or not there is alcohol in my system!

For homemade chips - Linos
    Any burger - Lingis
    Curry Chips - Roma
    Abra (whilr drunk!)- taco cheese chips
    Pizza- Pasta Bella or Papa Johns

Whats your favourite take away joint and what do you think are their specialities?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Linos, Pasta Bella and Canton House, would be my favourites., Lino's coming last though.

I've had food in La Guitarra plenty of times, never a take away from there though, so don't know what it would be like, but if it's anything like the food you get if you eat in there, it'd be my favourite.

Great food, great price, great choices on the menu, friendly staff, can't go wrong really.

Pasta Bella is also delicious, if a little more expensive, but La Guitarra is my absolute fave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭knockostia

I like Lingis!!!Lovely burgers and nice chips.........

The woman that runs it Daniella is a proper character!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Pizza- Pasta Bella or Papa Johns

Got a pizza in Papa Johns over the weekend, actually as a result of you mentioning it.

Wasn't too impressed really. Really really think dough. The toppings were nice though.

I like Apache occasionally, but find their bases too doughy aswell. Papa Johns was way bigger than Apache though. Not my kind of pizza!

Is there a Papa John's in Mullingar? If so, where about's is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭ShortskirtCiara

Is there a Papa John's in Mullingar? If so, where about's is it?

There sure is, it's possibly in the worst location ever as it's such a trek to get too in my opinion. It's in the Supermacs beside Ardleigh :)

• Advertisement

There sure is, it's possibly in the worst location ever as it's such a trek to get too in my opinion. It's in the Supermacs beside Ardleigh :)
    Thanks a million for this.

Didn't even know there was a Supermacs in Mullingar, thought Athlone, Tullamore and Dublin were the nearest ones.

Do Papa's deliver?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭ShortskirtCiara

Thanks a million for this.

Didn't even know there was a Supermacs in Mullingar, thought Athlone, Tullamore and Dublin were the nearest ones.

Do Papa's deliver?

No, I don't think they do. Wish they would though! If im wrong, let me know!

Advertisement