Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Innovation and Entrepreneurship (BMGT20070)

Options
  • 02-02-2012 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

I'm not registered to do this module this semester, but I would be interested in attending the talks from entrepreneurs that are part of this module. I think they are on for the last 5 weeks of term on tuesday evenings at 6pm.

If anyone is doing this module and knows who they are/what dates they are speaking on I would appreciate it if you posted here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Jigglypuff

They started this week and will continue up until the mindterm I think, Tues at 6, as you said. Th L.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 93 ✭✭mikey1

Jigglypuff wrote: »
    They started this week and will continue up until the mindterm I think, Tues at 6, as you said. Th L.

Hey jigglypuff

What lecturer is teaching this module this year? also if I private mail you my email could you send me the course outline so I can see what entrepreneurs are speaking so I can choose accordingly?

Cheers
    Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭the explorer

Last one of these is this Tuesday, does anyone know who it is?

Advertisement