Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If somebody would like to buy you

• 02-02-2012 1:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭

If somebody wanted to buy you like a footballer(as in own you) what would you do for them?

21/25

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

>_>

<_<

i'm not falling for that one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'm not for sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Hasmunch

They wouldnt own me they would pay my company a silly amount of money (cos im worth it) so i could work for them instead.
    Football is only a job afterall

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Butterface

Do a little dance, make a little love... whatever they wanted. Although, you're implying that I would be enslaved to them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Rockery Woman

I would merely serve ornamental purposes, the purchaser would have the pleasure of looking at me :pac:

lucky bugger!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Bitch, moan, nag, complain, criticize, insult, annoy and discredit everthing my owner ever did.

let's see them want to own me now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭voz es

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Unfortunately you can't put a price on perfection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Erm if I could get to watch a programme I like on the tele, I wouldn't mind doing their ironing for them while I watch it :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

All I can do is play the guitar, so most likely I would just keep do annoying solos, like Hotel California, so they would set me free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Hired Goon.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

Everything for my master. I live for one purpose to serve them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Bitch, moan, nag, complain, criticize, insult, annoy and discredit everthing my owner ever did.

let's see them want to own me now :D

You're talking about marriage are you not?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

I would sexually service my mistress, 18 year old Olga and her twin Swedish sister Helga on a daily basis with a lot of rubbin and lickin and touchin and..... oh shut up, if we're talking hypothetical here, I'm doing it on my terms.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I'd keep a clean sheet, but also insist on a scoring bonus.

:cool:

Advertisement