Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching jobs in Brussels

Options
  • 02-02-2012 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, anyone here teaching in Brussels? I'm looking for any opportunities at primary level preferably, state or international schools. Also prepared to teach at third level as I have a TEFL certificate. Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

It depends on what other languages you speak: Dutch and French are the primary languages so for schools within the official education system you need one of those. You also need to be trained teacher at bachelor level minimum.
    For the European schools: you need to be working as a teacher already and can be seconded for a period of 9 years maximum teaching at the European/International schools in BXL.
    Another option is checking out private institutions who offer English classes. There's also a British school but I'm not a 100% sure of their requirements.
    Hope that helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭franc 91

You might like to look at the Expatica website
    http://www.expatica.com/be/main.html

Advertisement