Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geomatics (DIT)

Options
  • 02-02-2012 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭

i put Geomatics down as a choice on my CAO. is anyone here doing it or knows anyone else doing it and could give me an insight into what it's like? thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭GaryIrv93

i saw this course was now on IT Carlow. On my CAO I put down Aviation Technology (DIT) as a choice and looking at Aircraft Systems, it sounds a bit more basic compared to A.T. Does anyone here do it (AC) in Carlow IT and could tell me what it's like? just general stuff and experiences doing the course would be useful. Although i live in Dublin and i'm not really planning to move to Carlow IT i just thought this course looked interesting.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ask in the appropriate college forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement