Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE AXXESS Question

Options
  • 02-02-2012 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if someone who has been to Axxess before could answer a question for me?

I have two general admission axxess tickets and one VIP. Is there anything in the two general admission sessions that will be different or will it all be the same again??

What is there to do there? I seen the advertised stuff on WWE.com but what is there to do over three sessions and each session is four hours long?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hendo9

All that is different is your VIP ticket gives you access to meet whatever VIP you have a ticket for.

If you have a GA and VIP ticket for the same session, id recommend selling the GA one as the VIP entitles you to everything the GA would anyway.

The only things that'll change in the different sessions will be the talent there to sign autographs..

There are several attractions around like the Undertaker's graveyard, and the chance to make your own WWE entrance, and other stuff, but again, this will be the same every session

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Heel

If you have GA tickets to different sessions than ur vip ticket, then you can go along and meet different wrestlers. If you arent interested in meeting Wrestlers, sell the GA tickets, as they are the only real things that change between sessions . If you have a VIP ticket, you will be able to do most of the axxess activities in the 4 hour period.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Heel wrote: »
    If you have GA tickets to different sessions than ur vip ticket, then you can go along and meet different wrestlers. If you arent interested in meeting Wrestlers, sell the GA tickets, as they are the only real things that change between sessions . If you have a VIP ticket, you will be able to do most of the axxess activities in the 4 hour period.

I'm very interested in meeting different wrestlers but how many are we talking per session and will they definitely change every session??

ciano316 wrote: »
    I'm very interested in meeting different wrestlers but how many are we talking per session and will they definitely change every session??

All depends on the queues to meet each superstar... someone in the GA superstars might have a long queue and take up most of your session.

E.g if your 'GA' session entitled you to meet :

Zack Ryder, The Uso's, Mason Ryan, Dolph Ziggler, Hunico, Cody Rhodes, Kane, AJ, Kaitlyn,

You'd find Ryder, Kane, Ziggler and Rhodes would no doubt be really popular and take up a lot of your time queuing for them... whereas Usos/Ryan/Hunico/Divas youd probably be able to get them all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Heel

ciano316 wrote: »

You are talking roughly 10 or so per 4 hour session. These will be split into 2 groups, with one group signing for a period of time and then being replaced by the other . These will be spread across axxess with different queues. If you are queuing for one wrestler, they may leave and be replaced by another wrestler at the end of their slot, and you probably wont know who until you are in the queue, so there is an element of luck involved. Bare in mind due to time constraints you may not meet everyone who is scheduled to be at the signing.

Across each session, they try to spread the wrestlers out so everyone does at least one each session. However mathematically that may not be possible so you often find certain midcarders doing 2 sessions. WWE will post a list, subject to change, in advance of Axxess so you will at least know who is likely to be at each axxess session and you can then decide if the particular session is of interest to you.

• Advertisement

Have another AXXESS question!!!

The people who are going to or have been to VIP AXXESS before what are you bringing or did you bring to get signed by the superstar you chose??

• Registered Users Posts: 48 virgs1

I just bought a white wrestlemania 27 tshirt from the merch stand and got them all to sign that, took my own sharpie pens and got certain superstars (main eventers) to sign in blue and fairly big to make it stand out. Looks great on my wall with all other signatures in black around it.

Saw people with 8 x 10's and Figures to get signed as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

This bad boy has seen a fair few Axxess sessions...

196208.jpg

196208.jpg

A fair few is an understatement lol, good going.

54 signatures, getting the sleeves done this time around.

• Advertisement

196208.jpg

Very nice, I might do the same and have it framed..

How many superstars divas or legends would you get to meet at each Axxess session?? Would you fit everyone in?

You'll never fit everyone in. Depending how busy it is, you might get through 3-5 long lines.

You'll never fit everyone in. Depending how busy it is, you might get through 3-5 long lines.

How many would you think I'd get in, in 3 AXXESS sessions?

10-11 tables maybe? Saturday afternoon is crazy, you might only get 2 there.

I did 3 sessions last year including the Sat afternoon managed to get signatures from Cody Rhodes, Nikki & Brie Bella, Jimmy & Jey Uso, Teddy Long, Drew Mc.Intyre, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Paul Bearer, Maryse, Santino, Vladimir, Tamina and Kevin Nash (plus Miz morning madness)

Was in the line for Kevin Nash for 2 and a half hours sacrificing 3 others I could have got.

Originally Cody's line was Jack Swagger... got near the front and they switched hence got Cody's signature instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Tyax33

does anyone that has had a replica belt signed have any advice on which pens are best to take along? I dont want it rubbing off. Im guessing the superstars will have pens but id rather be safe than sorry!

A silver sharpie should suffice.

Wish I could afford a replica belt to take over with me to get signed! :(

Hendo9 wrote: »
    Wish I could afford a replica belt to take over with me to get signed! :(

Was looking for one myself for going over!!! I'd love the winged eagle belt for Shawn Michaels to sign.....

Ah well I'm sure we'll get our hands on something just as good for them to sign..

Advertisement