Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dj nights in february.

Options
  • 02-02-2012 2:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Just wondering if there are any good dj's playing in around Dublin city over the month of february. Names, places and dates would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

not sure, have a look in 'Clubbing', or ask in the dj forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 MARSH78

I'll have a look for that, thanks bud. New to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Mainstream acts? Eric Prydz is playing The Button Factory 18th March (not February I know).

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Bressie is DJ'ing in Cassidys, Westmoreland Street tomorrow night if that is of any interest to you........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 MARSH78

Thanks lads for all the help. I'll keep looking around anyway and will surely decide on something.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

You should get the Resident Advisor email for Ireland/Dublin every Thursday, usually includes most of the week's gigs.

http://www.residentadvisor.net/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

All i know is Digweed is usually around Feb and Chris Liebing is playing the academy the 17th of this month, venue isn't great but the DJ is. Got surprise tickets the other day, didn't even know he was playing before that :)

Advertisement