Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tradesman

Options
  • 02-02-2012 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi

does anyone know of a decent plumber or electrician in dub 15 i need a heating valve replaced in hot press

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

moonfish wrote: »
    Hi

does anyone know of a decent plumber or electrician in dub 15 i need a heating valve replaced in hot press

I know a decent electrician, PM me if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 superleeds16

moonfish wrote: »
    Hi

<edit>
    Elf electrics. I use them all the time. Great quality and won’t rip you off - the lads name is Derek. PM me if you need his phone number </edit>

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Superleeds16, Dont use all capital letters when posting, and refrain from using text speak.Full stops, commas or other punctuations are also helpful if you want others to be able to understand what you are posting.

Advertisement