Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOBILE VET

• 02-02-2012 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi everyone - Can anyone recommand a good mobile Vet based around the Dublin airport, Santry area? Require someone who can come to the animal.....thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Our friend uses this one (we're in Glasnevin) - http://www.vetsdirect.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Davy1020

thanks for reply!!! anyone know of anymore as looking for a few in the Dublin area so can receive prices

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Anywhere near you that the Blue Cross visit? Check here for the locations they visit. Actual areas visited are:
    Monday - Friday (except Bank Holidays)
    7p.m. - 8.00 p.m.

Monday evening:
    Cabra West outside St Finbar's School, in front of the Catholic Church on Fassaugh Road.
    Tallaght Outside cinemas at the third level car park of The Square Shopping Centre, Tallaght.

Tuesday evening:
    Crumlin outside the school on Armagh Road.
    Blanchardstown in the yellow car park of the new Blanchardstown Shopping Centre.

Wednesday evening:
    Ballyfermot by the Catholic Church near the big roundabout on Kylemore Road.
    Ballybrack in the car park of the Tesco Shopping Centre.
    Smithfield on the cobblestone area just beside Linders Toyota Garage

Thursday evening:
    Walkinstown outside the Tony Keely's bike shop and other shops by the green.
    Finglas outside the dispensary/near the Credit Union and Superquinn on Ballygall Road West.

Friday evening:
    Donnycarney outside Scoil Chiarain near the church on Collin's Avenue East close to the Malahide Road junction end.

thats for above information !!! the thing is I looking for a mobile vet to come to my location on certain days and not having to go to their locations :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Davy1020 wrote: »
    thats for above information !!! the thing is I looking for a mobile vet to come to my location on certain days and not having to go to their locations :)

Sorry Davy, misread your post! D'Oh

• Advertisement

Don't be sorry - you left a very detailed reply and was very good of you to post it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 olive22

does the blue cross make concessions for anyone on invalidatory payments

Advertisement