Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag Advice

Options
  • 02-02-2012 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hey guys

I am looking for your honourable advice :)

I am looking at stag destinations in teh UK and was looking to see if anyone here can give advice.

Have done Liverpool to death, Edinburgh didnt like all that much, and Newcastle has been done also so i chose Cardiff but since then been hearing a lot of things about it. some good / some bad which i know is the case anywhere to be fair so it got me thinking about possible alternatives from Cardiff and the above mentioned areas

I was looking a bit into Blackpool, heards things about Birmingham, Leeds, Bristol and even the Sunderland side of the North.

I would like it to be somewhere that we havent gone on a stag before so if you guys here could please advise me in any shape or form it would be greatly appreciated

We are looking to go end of June beginning of July with approx 12 - 15 in the group

Thanks
    Darren

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Hi there,

Ive done loads of stags abroad and at home in the lads few years and I would seriously recommend staying in Ireland. I Just had my stag (18ppl) last weekend and it went down great with everyone.

Premier Coaches to Battlebridge Paintball in Leitrim then ate and stayed in The Bush Hotel in Carrick-on-Shannon. Carrick is an excellent spot for a night out. We then went to Midland Karting in Edgeworthstown on the way back.

It was a brilliant weekend and I couldnt find fault with any of the suppliers above. If you want anymore details let me know. All in it came to about €180/head.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 005

how about kinsale, went on one there and it was brill, also galway of course, cork too. but if you want something different kinsale is a great spot, lovely lovely beer

Advertisement