Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kamikaze weekend

Options
  • 02-02-2012 12:32pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭

This is a bit more imaginative:

http://worldoftanks.eu/news/1106-kamikaze-weekend/

best rammings get a forum title and 1000 gold.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

Amx 40 , spall liner , down hill , you'll obliterate any tank in your tier ! Plus you'd have to be in the top 30 because that tank is pretty fecking useless otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DesperateCry

Sooooo.. we are getting a lot of opponents who'll try to ram us instead of shooting from far away. Works for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭stas

Amx 40 , spall liner , down hill , you'll obliterate any tank in your tier ! Plus you'd have to be in the top 30 because that tank is pretty fecking useless otherwise

By the time you climb up that hill, everyone will be dead already. That or base will be captured. Twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mercenary2

to get the kamikazi the tank u ram to death must be atleast 1 tier higher than u

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

mercenary2 wrote: »
    to get the kamikazi the tank u ram to death must be atleast 1 tier higher than u
    I think arties are likely to get this; mediums love to ram them and even heavies will take noticable damage from 'em (remember that double Kamikaze GW Type E on Tebessa last night? Took both me in an IS-7 and Sion out when we rammed him!).

• Advertisement
Advertisement