Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30 Day Contract

Options
  • 02-02-2012 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

hi - considering eMobile to be my new operator - so thinking of going on the 30 day sim only plan to see how it goes. How does this work - if after 30 days I want to cancel do I need to give 30 days notice or is it just a rolling 30 day contract and I can cancel immediately at any end of 3o days?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 collinseliza

Hi jaggiebunnet, interested to know if you went ahead with the  30 days sim only plan with emobile. I am in the same position and would be vry grateful to know how it alls works. Sounds a bit to good to be true if I can be honest!

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Hi jaggiebunnet, interested to know if you went ahead with the  30 days sim only plan with emobile. I am in the same position and would be vry grateful to know how it alls works. Sounds a bit to good to be true if I can be honest!

Hi Collinseliza,

When you sign up for a SIM only plan there is no contract  however you do need to submit 30 days notice when you wish to cancel this. If you have any other questions in regards to this let me know.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 37 collinseliza

Hi Collinseliza,

When you sign up for a SIM only plan there is no contract  however you do need to submit 30 days notice when you wish to cancel this. If you have any other questions in regards to this let me know.

Tony
    Thanks Tony for clearing that up. I think i will try the eMobile service as a pay as you go and if its good enough, take the leap to the bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks Tony for clearing that up. I think i will try the eMobile service as a pay as you go and if its good enough, take the leap to the bill.
    Hi collinseliza

That's probably the best route to follow, let us know if you have any further queries on this.

Regards

Al

Advertisement