Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conrad Gallagher how dos he get away with it

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

As the article say - "And not for the first time a number of his suppliers claim they have not been paid."

Any company dealing with a customer that has a history of bad debts needs to apply the appropriate payment terms. If they don't then they run the risk of being burnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

i might be flamed for this, but i kinda feel sorry for the guy. when he closed his restaurant at the model in sligo, opened up in a different location in the town, closed that, and started developing for a range of ready meals all within a year or so... i didn't only see a sheister or a con man.... i saw a guy who might be suffereing from something like bi-polar or something. there's signs.

that's not to armchair diagnose the guy, and definitely not to excuse him not facing up to his debts.... but his behaviour [while 'criminal'] isn't the behaviour of someone who's thinking rationally.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Posting "rumours" about individuals puts boards.ie in a dodgy position (post already deleted).
    Thread closed as I do not see this offering any further value to the forum.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement