Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tyrone GAA Discussion Thread

1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭maccored

theres an anti Tyrone bias everywhere - lets be honest. Tyrone seem to prefer that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Tyrone team:

1. Niall Morgan

2. Michael McKernan

3. Ronan McNamee

4. Padraig Hampsey

5. Frank Burns

6. Peter Harte

7. Kieran McGeary

8. Brian Kennedy

9. Conn Kilpatrick

10. Conor Meyler

11. Michael O’Neill

12. Niall Sludden

13. Darren McCurry

14. Matthew Donnelly

15. Conor McKenna

16. Lorcan Quinn. 17. Mark Bradley. 18 Darragh Canavan. 19 Paul Donaghy. 20 Niall Kelly. 21.Tiernan McCann. 22. Ben McDonnell. 23. HP McGeary. 24. Cathal McShane. 25 Jonathan Munroe. 26. Conor Shields/Cormac Munroe

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Fiyatoe

Not a ticket to be found. Have tried every contact around the country this week, was in hope of one right up until this evening and it fell through just now.

Got one for myself for the club but it’s for my dad who hasn’t missed any of the 3 Tyrone final wins yet. He gave his club one to my brother.

will head to croke park in hope! Might even embarrass myself and hold up a sign saying tickets :)

im glad our bench is still strong, I think they can have just as great an impact as against Kerry. I think Matty Donnelly is brewing up a monster performance, he turns it on when he wants to.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 longballer

Hoping for a belter of a game. Hopefully, we get a reasonable share at midfield and our defensive options off the bench aren’t our downfall. Really excited that we could actually do it but in fairness I wouldn’t really begrudge Mayo a win... next year!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 bosshugo

Dummy team...Cathal Mcshane Starting

I did not want to do this, and I’m sure selighit the mod will remove it - that’s fine. But I’m desperate to get a ticket for my dad with me.

I have one lower hogan ticket for tomorrow 327 for myself.

as idiotic as this request is - I will swap it for 2x hill/Nally of lesser value or anywhere, and pay the difference for the extra ticket.

now I’m aware the chances that someone who has 2 tickets hasn’t already gave the other one away that they don’t need are very slim, but if I don’t say it I’ll never know.

im in Kildare tonight and Dublin early tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Congrats lads... If there are one or two of you on here looking in, especially Jayop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Congrats to Tyrone from a Donegal man. You were the much better team.

Also , sorry about that lad in the Donegal jersey there......

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Stewball

Fair play to the Tyrone lads. Absolutely delighted with the result.

Regards, a Galwegian! 😁

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭What.Now

Anybody here, anybody....

Just popped in to say congrats.

Shows what a team can do in all but a few months if the foundations have already been established.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭john9876

Well done, from a Kerryman. Hugely professional performance from Tyrone, always looked in control.

Whoever your defensive coach is, we'll give him a blank cheque to come to Kerry and show us how to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Heartiest congratulations.

Outstanding performance and very worthy winners.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭CaoimhinCong

Well done Tyrone. There won't be a sheep fed in Moy for a few days.

Well deserved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭john9876

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 702 ✭✭✭gigantic09

No arguments, best team on the day and overall over the summer, well done Tyrone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 longballer

Great result, great motivation for everyone else to knock us of our newly acquired perch. Mayo did us/everyone a massive service by beating (& undermining) the Dubs & our more attacking style definitely brought us to the pinnacle that Mickey worked so hard to prepare us for. Full credit to all involved and all who went before.

GET UP THEM STAIRS!!!!!!

HEALY PARK 2:30 TODAY

ON THE BEEEERRRRRRR

Advertisement