Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Ink half price piercings

Options
  • 02-02-2012 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Just wondering if anyone knows the story with half price piercings in Dublin Ink? Can't see any info on the website and the facebook page just has random replies to people asking if X is a half price day. Anyone shed any light? Would be raging if I missed the deal by going in on the wrong day...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

They usually announce them on facebook the day beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Pretty much every day seems to be €20/25 piercings. I've noticed that from Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

yes i actually suspect that the half price piercing is in fact the full price and they just keep saying on facebook that it will be half price today so people will go down and get them done

i got my ears pierced in another tattoo shop for 15 euro each ear. dublin inks "half price" is roughly the same as this price 15 - 20 euro

so for a full price of 30 - 40 euro per ear that cant be right...

seems to be a marketing ploy by them and maybe its workin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

CyberJuice wrote: »

seems to be a marketing ploy by them and maybe its workin

Wouldn't say that, you can your tongue/ lip/ nose etc pierced for €25 there most days, as opposed to €40-50 everywhere else.

OP, they always announce it on the day, so just give their Facebook page a visit before heading in, or post a comment and they'll get back to you. But as has already been said it's generally an every day thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 brazen bridget

Do they do piercings everyday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Kast0r

http://www.dublin-ink.ie/piercings/

from their page it says
    Our studio piercer is Dani Robinson and are available on walk ins.

so id imagine thats any days of business? try giving them an email or a call and askin? just a thought.

Kas.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 brazen bridget

Thanks! I tried asking them on facebook and twitter but they didn't write back (their pages look really busy). I'll probably call them before I go in for a piercing

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭bradyle

Wildact Ink is having a 50% of between today and Tuesday for both piercing and tattoo's if that's any help to you. I went in today and they did me straightaway so they don't seem crazy busy...Goodluck :D

Advertisement