Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queen of Angels Primary School, Wedgewood, Dublin

Options
  • 02-02-2012 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi All

Can I get some feedback on the Queen of Angels Primary School, Wedgewood Dublin?

I am considering applying to this school for Junior Infants seat for my daughter.

Any suggestions on good schools near Blackthorn Avenue will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 fionabrennan

Hi, I am also looking for feedback on this school. Have you had any luck? I will put the word out as well and let you know what I hear. Thanks, Fiona

• Registered Users Posts: 11 funluving4u

Hi, I am also looking for feedback on this school. Have you had any luck? I will put the word out as well and let you know what I hear. Thanks, Fiona

Hi Fiona

I did not get any feedback on the Boards.ie but I was lucky with one of my colleagues daughter studying in the school.

Do you know of any other good schools in the nearby areas?

Pls let me know.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

St. Olaf's on Balally Drive is very close to Queen of Angels. Think it's meant to be good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 funluving4u

Hi Liliq

Thanks for the reply. I have applied in St. Olafs and I believe there are no vacancies for junior infants.

Kind Regards
    Michael.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭actua11

I would suggest Our lady's Grove, maybe 5 mins drive or St. Raphaela's, similar distance away through the industrial estate.

Really depends how close you want stay to where you are?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Educate together are opening two schools in September, one in balinteer and one in Stepaside

Advertisement