Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Casuals

Options
  • 02-02-2012 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Well all. Casuals starting new week in Galway on Wednesday the 8th of Feb in 091 labs in Eyre square. 7 O Clock. Will have set ups there but if you're coming any assistance with gear pads and stick appreciated. Its our first one so we'll try our best with the organisation but if you get hit by a wake up ultra at the front door we do apologise. Hopefully running whatever people want to play with ssfivae2012, umvc3, ssv, sf3ts, sf2thdr, mk9, mvc2 and bbcs on the menu. Spread the word to anyone you might know who would be interested or about Galway as all help getting a scene going greatly appreciated. Friend our crummy faceplam page for any updates and to make us feel special

facebook/fadcgalway

this message was endorsed by deathrider
    "gentlemen, to evil!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I've tacked on an event to the Gx3's (that's Galway Gamer Group to the rest of you, lol) facebook page. Hit'em up!

http://www.facebook.com/events/359577307405475/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

deathrider wrote: »
    I've tacked on an event to the Gx3's (that's Galway Gamer Group to the rest of you, lol) facebook page. Hit'em up!

http://www.facebook.com/events/359577307405475/

GX3 is dangerously similar to G4X. Could be some major bad luck attached to that name!

What is/was G4X?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

deathrider wrote: »
    What is/was G4X?

I'm sure Sai will explain in person, lets not get into that here!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭ogiekeaney

wont be able to attend this fella's, but good luck with it. I'll will spread the word though. Hopefully this will still be going when im free at the end of march !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

Sweet, I'll be up for attending and can bring a Hori EX2 stick which aren't the best but beat a pad anyday! Maybe not this wednesday though, big project due Friday and need to grind away at it

Rock and Roll, lads. Cheers for the kind words. If all goes well this week, we are hoping to be able to run it forthnightly.

Don't forget that this goes down today (wedensday 8th), boys and girls. Hope to see a few heads there :D

I do believe that was quite the succsess :D

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭ogiekeaney

So do you guys thinks this will be a regular thing? hope it's still going in april!

• Advertisement

Looking to do it every two weeks, man. Just talking to the lads about setting up this week's as we speak. Yip, hooping to keep it going, alright :D

Advertisement