Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost Trick : Phantom Detective, now on iOS!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Got it recently on the DS. If you love Pheonix Wright buy it, it's by the same team and writer! If you don't love Pheonix Wright then you are a horrible person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Got it recently on the DS. If you love Pheonix Wright buy it, it's by the same team and writer! If you don't love Pheonix Wright then you are a horrible person.

Never played pheonix wright , is it that good ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

No, it's better. The Pheonix Wright games are amazing. Really charming and funny and sometimes even moving. Have had loads of fun with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    No, it's better. The Pheonix Wright games are amazing. Really charming and funny and sometimes even moving. Have had loads of fun with them.

Hmmm , must give them a go sometime , i think one of the pheonix games are on the ios store ..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I got it recently on the DS too (€15 in Gamestop if anyone's interested). I find it more interesting than Phoenix Wright, mainly because it's got more action and less tap after tap after tap of dialogue. Sure, Phoenix Wright is funny and quirky, but for me Ghost Trick is more fun to play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

GhostTrick is totally awesome, best DS game of last year.

Advertisement