Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost wallet

Options
  • 02-02-2012 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭

Lost my wallet while out for a cycle today. Think i lost it between the tramore road roundabout and the next one on the dunmore side. Cycled the route twice after and couldnt find it. Dont really care about the money, more so the keys etc

If anyone is out walking that way later could you keep an eye out

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

What side of the road were you on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Was on the town side, on the path/bike path. Had just picked up a new bike and was taking it for a spin. Heard something ping, thought it was the bike so was looking to see what was wrong with the bike. Never thought it might have been something i dropped

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Got my wallet back!! Some kind soul picked it up, saw my work card and handed it into work, after they went to another branch to see if they knew me. Even had the money inside.

Disappointed i didnt get the womans name to say thanks, but its very nice to know there are still some really decent people out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

That's excellent. Fair play to the lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

theres not many people like that around these days, fair play to the lass

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

theres not many people like that around these days, fair play to the lass

I would say this is not a fair comment.
    I posted not too long ago about a number of people
    who handed in a wallet & a purse when I was doing business in
    the Garda Station. I also found a pay packet & handed that in.
    It's nice to see that honesty still prevails although unfortunately not for some.

Advertisement