Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show 3rd. February 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

If that was it, I'd happily watch a 2 hour Franks gig. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Was hoping the tread was saying tubs got the sack not some crappy band wasted my life opening it..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,433 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Who else is on the show tommorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Who else is on the show tommorrow.

DLB.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,176 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

patwicklow wrote: »
    Was hoping the tread was saying tubs got the sack not some crappy band wasted my life opening it..

And yet you still posted a comment :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Going away for the weekend, so I'm going to miss DLB and his carry on this week :(
    Bringing the phone though, so will be watching this thread unfold! :D - It's as good as watching it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Another week another crap Late Late... Yaaaawwwwnnnnnnnnn

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭EASYNEWS

I can never understand why so many people say they don't like the LLS and yet seem to never miss it. I think they just don't think its "cool" to admit to liking it. Very Immature. Why don't they just admit it or just look at some other channel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

EASYNEWS wrote: »
    I can never understand why so many people say they don't like the LLS and yet seem to never miss it. I think they just don't think its "cool" to admit to liking it. Very Immature. Why don't they just admit it or just look at some other channel.

A whole 19 hours before the thing even starts.. I think that's a new record for the LLS thread...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

TV Press Office
    @RTETVPress
    RTÉ TV Press Office
    @RTETVPress

On this week's Late Late Show: 80s star Corey Feldman; Simon Delaney on his role in The Good Wife; plus a panel discussion on IVF.

From twitter.

Interested in seeing Feldman for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Richard Madeley (of Richard and Judy) and his daughter Chloe (from Dancing on Ice or something) will be on tomorrow.

Here's Chloe

chloe-madley-poses-in-her-dancing-attire-pic-celebritypictures-co-uk-829216558.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

Skid wrote: »
    Richard Madley (of Richard and Judy) and his daughter Chloe (from Dancing on Ice or something) will be on tomorrow.

christine bleakley last week, richard madley this week....

what uk channel hopper will it be next week?

noel edmonds anyone?

and music from Bressie and Camille O’Sullivan.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Richard Madley (of Richard and Judy) and his daughter Chloe (from Dancing on Ice or something) will be on tomorrow.
    Skid, she was on with Brendan O'Connor last year, she seemed like a nice girl but she didn't have a huge amount to say for herself. Now that I think of it, Richard appeared on the programme too. A case of "Over Protective Dad Syndrome" there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

calex71 wrote: »
    Interested in seeing Feldman for sure.

Same here. Can't be a boring interview anyway, the lad is nuts!! :eek:

Hope DLB asks about his time making films such as "Stand by Me", "The Lost Boys" and "The Goonies" and NOT concentrate the whole interview on dour issues such as Corey Haim's death and Feldman's 'relationship' with Michael Jackson.

Another guaranteed question by the merchant of doom:

"So Corey, I hear you were abused as a child...."

FFS...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭MassDeb8r

It's shameful how rubbish are compared to the BBC/C4

RTE / Ratings Tumbling Eternally

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

telekon wrote: »

Hope DLB asks about his time making films such as "Stand by Me", "The Lost Boys" and "The Goonies" and NOT concentrate the whole interview on dour issues such as Corey Haim's death and Feldman's 'relationship' with Michael Jackson.

And his other classics such as The Burbs, Dream a little dream and Licence to Drive.....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

" He was the man responsible for such muck as "The Wireman" and the even more reprehensible "The last Furlong" ladies & gentlemen please give a big hand for Simon Delaney":D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

richard and chloe madley is this all we can get on The late late show.
    I'm doing nothing else so will watch but only to chat to ye guys on here.

Well Tele, you can be damned sure he wont just lazily assemble questions based on the guys wiki page, then show a load of clips from his movies and ask him "how do you feel looking at that?"... :D

• Advertisement

George Hook is on tonight too ... Lots of guests named, it'll be a packed show if no-one else has pulled out.

Via facebook

George Hook
    On the The Late Late tonight with Tubridy. I wonder what he will ask me??

ffs george hook shouting about his depression will just depress me.
    johnny I have a present for you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

George Hook
    On the The Late Late tonight with Tubridy. I wonder what he will ask me??

Answer: Something stupid no doubt

I just hope Tubs doesn't get confused and ask him about Corey Haim's Movies by mistake. That would be awkward.

hondasam wrote: »
    johnny I have a present for you.

You were down with Ann Summers?

amdublin wrote: »

Just thinking, didnt he come out fairly vehemently against Eamonn Dunphy at the time he left Newstalk (and was making some fairly outrageous statements about the station and the owner).. Is it likely that he is coming on to retort?

You were down with Ann Summers?

grapes_an.jpg

just to get you in the mood for the show later:p

amdublin wrote: »

Hi am, Just reading on the Twitter there, it sounds like George Hook will be on as a rebuttal to Eamon Dunphy's recent statement on the LLS that Ireland is a Dump.
    George Hook has plenty to say about Eamon Dunphy on tonight's #latelate #Irelandsnotakip

They should have got Hook and Dunphy on together. That might have been interesting.

Edit: Hadn't seen JonAnon's post above. Pretty much what he said.

Just thinking, didnt he come out fairly vehemently against Eamonn Dunphy at the time he left Newstalk (and was making some fairly outrageous statements about the station and the owner).. Is it likely that he is coming on to retort?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    No idea where you got that idea Skid.. (much)...:mad: *phones solicitor*

• Advertisement

Just saw this picture (uploaded for Movember apparently) from the Late Late Show Twitter page...

445339490.jpg?Expires=1328294902&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=dm7oBheov8aG3wcR56UhuZQ80f5Wq1Kdd7Zhg31aIob3C1Pknu12bScw7zoGjPl1N9gt-dFAMmAF9IbcVzoDSrOzLlf64awvlVvWh5t0PTnw45f0yeG5UJmzCF2xNfTJgW0LPiC1tNiQo6uJC5vaAR9zqru9wkl0UXvfJRLZolQ_

What do you think ladies .. ?

Advertisement