Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show 3rd. February 2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Yeah, we were all once an embryo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Corey Feldman must feel quite short changed, given how long this discussion is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

This adoption thing is going on for far too long. :confused:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

What guests are left tonight, folks?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,696 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Jasper is a bit ould to be a new dad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other.

- Ronald Reagan

I feel a bit deflated after that article

• Registered Users Posts: 28,835 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

While it's certainly a worthy topic, in my opinion it's VERY out of place on a "light entertainment/talk show"

This isn't Prime Time or the Front Line

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Simon Delaney next :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Ally Dick wrote: »
    Jasper is a bit ould to be a new dad
    That is very ageist Ally!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Corey Feldman must feel quite short changed, given how long this discussion is.

I'm just disgusted that as a massive 80's icon he was so shortchanged.

And he was zany and weird and entertaining. I wanted more weirdness :mad:
    Bring back corny Corey!!!
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭quartz1

The storm clouds are gathering on that subject

Skid wrote: »

Oh cool, an A-lister to finish off the show... Of course, we were taught the alphabet backwards in Kildare.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

I'd wonder what will the age of the guy with DS would be after going through all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

This is supposed to be a light entertainment for a Friday night *Shakes fist at the TV*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

This embryo prescreening has the potential to be classic LLS discussion. Those women made a good point, its just a few years after special olympics celebrated the achievements of people with disabilities. Its not curing DS, its just preventing people with DS surviving.
    Of course, DLB, doesnt do classic LLS discussions, so as he wraps it up...thats a debate for another day. Sure it is Ryan ;):rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Skid wrote: »

Suffering Jebus. The last time I heard him on the radio he was trying to crack Hollywood, around the same time as Caroline Morahan. I wonder how that's going for them? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

THat was the weirdest, worst thought-out, badly planned, all over the shop, confusing mess I've ever seen.

Couples who cant concieve are a totally seperate issue to genetic screening.
    If I was the 2 couples that were on first Id be disgusted by the
    silliness that followed their interview

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Your one in the audience with the red top - typical egotistical, narrow minded, opinion. What about a couple who have serious hereditary problems that can lead a child to have a live of suffering, surely they should be allowed this screening if they wish to have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

darlett wrote: »
    This embryo prescreening has the potential to be classic LLS discussion. Those women made a good point, its just a few years after special olympics celebrated the achievements of people with disabilities. Its not curing DS, its just preventing people with DS surviving.
    Of course, DLB, doesnt do classic LLS discussions, so as he wraps it up...thats a debate for another day. Sure it is Ryan ;):rolleyes:
    Yes, but there are people who already have children with DS who would love to expand their families but are afraid, this screening could be very good for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

amdublin wrote: »
    With respect Deelite and with respect to the person in the audience who has DS I think they are as entitled as anyone to be in the lls audience no matter what the debate.:

Totally agree with you but it's not every week we see somebody with DS in the audience, just as this evening I can't see a black person in the audience, and I'm wondering when he comes back after the break will that guy still be there (I've a few glasses of wine on me I'm just trying to say was the guy placed there for affect)?

Suffering Jebus. The last time I heard him on the radio he was trying to crack Hollywood, around the same time as Caroline Morahan. I wonder how that's going for them? :D

Er, funnily enough ...

good-wife227.jpg

http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/josh-charles/photos/158941/965185
    The Good Wife - Season 3 - "The Death Zone" - Josh Charles, Julianna Margulies, Simon Delaney

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Apparently he has made it :confused:
    Apparently she has not.
    Lisha wrote: »
    THat was the weirdest, worst thought-out, badly planned, all over the shop, confusing mess I've ever seen.

Couples who cant concieve are a totally seperate issue to genetic screening.
    If I was the 2 couples that were on first Id be disgusted by the
    silliness that followed their interview

Spot on Lisha. Two completely different debates/stories mish mashed together.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Caroline Morahan nearly got to play the Irish Nanny in Sex and the City 3 movie...but that was a few years ago

Get OUT of the audience DLB :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Last time I saw him was in that annoying ad he did for Tesco mobile

Lots off Corkonians on the show tonight

Oh look another "random" person chosen from the audience..

Caroline Morahan nearly got to play the Irish Nanny in Sex and the City 3 movie...but that was a few years ago

Sex and The City 2, surely.

Really, Diddler :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Oh look another "random" person chosen from the audience..

Nice story though :D

Advertisement