Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show 3rd. February 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭kinetic

Just saw this picture (uploaded for Movember apparently) from the Late Late Show Twitter page...

445339490.jpg?Expires=1328294902&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=dm7oBheov8aG3wcR56UhuZQ80f5Wq1Kdd7Zhg31aIob3C1Pknu12bScw7zoGjPl1N9gt-dFAMmAF9IbcVzoDSrOzLlf64awvlVvWh5t0PTnw45f0yeG5UJmzCF2xNfTJgW0LPiC1tNiQo6uJC5vaAR9zqru9wkl0UXvfJRLZolQ_

What do you think ladies .. ?

He looks like a sick John Hurt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

I think you just done Duracell out of a load of business...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Just saw this picture (uploaded for Movember apparently) from the Late Late Show Twitter page...

445339490.jpg?Expires=1328294902&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=dm7oBheov8aG3wcR56UhuZQ80f5Wq1Kdd7Zhg31aIob3C1Pknu12bScw7zoGjPl1N9gt-dFAMmAF9IbcVzoDSrOzLlf64awvlVvWh5t0PTnw45f0yeG5UJmzCF2xNfTJgW0LPiC1tNiQo6uJC5vaAR9zqru9wkl0UXvfJRLZolQ_

No, it doesn't suit him. I'm not at fan of moustaches at all but there is one exception to that rule - Mr. Tom Selleck !!!!

tom-selleck.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

He's a man born about 50 years too late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I would need a lot of wine and even then I don't think so.

• Advertisement

02-burt-reynolds-mustache21.jpg

Burt was not bad in his day.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

mikom wrote: »
    DLB.
    Sorry for my stupidity, who is DLB..?

Sorry for my stupidity, who is DLB..?

Ryan Turbidy.

Dainty Little Bugger

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

hondasam wrote: »
    Ryan Turbidy.

Dainty Little Bugger

Love it...:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Ryan Turbidy.

Dainty Little Bugger
    Love it...:D

As coined by Rhys .ifans when on the lls a season or two go.

But as Rhys put it in his welsh accent
    Daintah Littal Buggah :D

• Advertisement

Burt was not bad in his day.
    Hiya Sam, Is there any chance you could ask Burt to put this clothes back on please? ;):D

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Hiya Sam, Is there any chance you could ask Burt to put this clothes back on please? ;):D

Hiya MrsD, you not like the burt? btw Tom Selleck is just ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Tin-tin is presenting the show tonight folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

First visit in months and ive already fell asleep..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

jimmynokia wrote: »

You are watching the News.

The Late Late Show hasn't started yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Kenny Kenneth Egan fighting Joe Ward on RTE TWO in about ten minutes for anybody who's interested... Light Heavyweight Irish Championship..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Kenny Kenneth Egan fighting Joe Ward on RTE TWO in about ten minutes for anybody who's interested... Light Heavyweight Irish Championship..

yep, I'm waiting for this one to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I wonder will DLB ask Richard about Anthony Warrol Thompsons shoplifting episode and discuss Richard's little episode which he did not do......

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Ryan Tubridy and Richard Madeley! Together! In the same room??!!!! The smugometer is gonna feckin' explode!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

My only regret is that I never got to see Pat Kenny interview Richard Madeley. Two giants of the "chatosphere" going mano-a-mano. It would have made for compelling viewing.

• Advertisement

deelite wrote: »
    I wonder will DLB ask Richard about Anthony Warrol Thompsons shoplifting episode and discuss Richard's little episode which he did not do......
    I doubt Tubs will raise the issue Dee, as you say he was cleared. Here is an article about it.
    In 1994, Madeley was charged with shoplifting champagne from Tesco, and he says this was a typical example of his overconfidence. The family were going away that day, they had 1,001 things to do, and he was convinced he could squeeze the shopping in, too. In short, he paid for the food in the trolley, forgot to pay for the champagne. "I was just not concentrating. I put the food through the till, I forgot to take the champagne out. It was, I can handle anything, I can juggle eight balls in the air, and actually I came a horrible cropper. I can joke about it now." He was eventually cleared in the crown court. "But that year was horrible. The publicity was mortifying. If I'd been accused of robbing a bank, at least it's got a bit of glamour to it, but ****ing shoplifting... It's like **** in a public toilet. Just horrible."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2008/oct/04/richard.madeley.memoir

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Skid wrote: »
    I just hope Tubs doesn't get confused and ask him about Corey Haim's Movies by mistake. That would be awkward.

but I hope he does ask about Corey Haim. The two Corey's were such good friends. It always seemed likely that Corey Feldman would die before Corey Haim.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

yo peeps.

pale rider etc, so will be a flick n go.

but looking like a hot thread already...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,700 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

My only regret is that I never got to see Pat Kenny interview Richard Madeley. Two giants of the "chatosphere" going mano-a-mano. It would have made for compelling viewing.

Both Dorian Grays who have aged very well

but I hope he does ask about Corey Haim. The two Corey's were such good friends. It always seemed likely that Corey Feldman would die before Corey Haim.

Whatever happened to Corey Haim ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Ally Dick wrote: »

Drug addiction

Whatever happened to The Thrills ? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Ally Dick wrote: »

Whatever happened to The Thrills?

Whatever happened to The Thrills?

Spooky !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

jimmynokia wrote: »

You are watching the News.

The Late Late Show hasn't started yet.

Eh no! the guests list and thread actually....

Advertisement