Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The sunis worship God a lone but the shia not

• 02-02-2012 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

The purpose of this video is to clarify to the audience the differences between Shia and Sunnis,in the mean time bringing the shia sect to the main stream of islam the pure AKEEDA (pure MONOTHEISM).

AND THE SHIA SAY THEY DON'T WORSHIP (ALI)

who is ALLAH according to Sunnis.

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You need to remove the URL part and just have the key code for the YT video for it to display.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 3men1mission

Many Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Shia's don't worship Ali.The differences between Shia and Sunni were initially political and have since been blown way out of proportion, developing into hatred and mistrust, rumours and lies.

A shaky, low quality, probably faked youtube video of one guy, aren't going to help your claim.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭whydoc

Jaafa wrote: »
    Shia's don't worship Ali.The differences between Shia and Sunni were initially political and have since been blown way out of proportion, developing into hatred and mistrust, rumours and lies.

A shaky, low quality, probably faked youtube video of one guy, aren't going to help your claim.
    Assalam alaikum
    Ignore this videos, please.

ignoring the pure monotheism is blasphemy against ( ALLAH) God,can any person ignore if his mum accused of prostitution or adultery.the ones who insulte the mother of the believers AISHA and the wife of our beloved prophet Mohamed (PBUH). is 100% outside islam ,and he is not allow to call him self muslim,the same if any Muslim reject the second coming of Jesus (peace be upon him) is 100% outside Islam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Hi,

This forum is for all topics relating to Islam. You are expected to be civil to everyone. Be they Christian, Jewish, Atheist, Sunni, Shia or Sufi (or any other demographic).

Please reflect on how to word your posts in future. Thanks.

I'm not insulting but I'm clarifying facts.for the no Muslims,it is a opportunity to know the true Islam through historical facts and Koranic evidnece ,from pure Arabic trust wordy sources.

Throughout the history Muslim scholars always exposed the innovators and misguided sects of Islam.
    in order to preserve the original form of islam.
    in fact I'm using there own claim that ALI is in the level of God,which is a big insult against ALLAH (GOD) and Islam.

And according to my knowledge I didn't use any insulting words,please we are talking facts here not a lies.
    Plus any insult against Jesus or any prophet I will take the same action,by engaging an open and constructive dialog.

Kind Regards:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Throughout the history Muslim scholars always exposed the innovators and misguided sects of Islam.

So are you claiming the Shia are one of these misguided sects, as the title of this thread would suggest?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭whydoc

Allah is God, if x-person equates someone with God, then he is absolutely deviant from pure monotheism.
    http://www.sunnahonline.com/ilm/dawah/0007.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mohsen

i, m shia. I never worship Ali. if you want to know about shia use the correct refrence no youtube. is youtube for shia?
    that,s better to learn about shia im one of their standard sites.
    aoozo bellah min al-shaitane al-rajam
    your little brother
    Mohsen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭irishconvert

Please note charter rule which states Proselytizing is not allowed in the Islam forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mohsen

There is no difference of opinion amongst Muslims that the ‘Religion’ of God is Islam; that the only way to know Islam is through the Book of God and the Sunnah of The Holy Prophet (pbuh&hf); that the Book of God is what is known as The Qur'an, without any addition or subtraction. And what difference is there, is in the interpretation of some of the verses of Qur'an; and in believing or not believing some of the Sunnah as genuine; or in its interpretation.
    This difference of approach has led towards the difference in some basic principles and some laws of Shariah. As the basic principles of Islam are well known, I do not think it necessary to enumerate all the beliefs. It will be sufficient if some of the important differences are described here to give the readers a fairly comprehensive idea of the main characteristics which distinguish Shia from the Sunnis.
    All the Muslims agree:
    1) Allah is One(swt)
    2) Mohamrnad is His last Prophet(pbuh&hf)
    3) That one day Allah (swt) will resurrect all the human beings and all will be answerable to their beliefs and actions.
    All of them agree that anyone not believing in
    any of the above Three basic Principles is not a Muslim.
    Also, they agree that anybody denying the famous tenets of Islam, like Prayers, Fasting, Hajj, Zakat, etc., or believing that the famous sins, like drinking wine, adultery, stealing, gambling, lie, murder, etc., are not sins, is not a Muslim, though he might have been believing in Allah (swt) and His Prophet Mohammed (pbuh&hf), because to deny such things is tantamount to deny the Prophethood of Mohammed and his Shari'ah (Divine Law).
    When we go further, we come across those subjects which are not agreed amongst the Muslims, and there the differences between different sects of Islam begin.

Advertisement