Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bi polar

Options
  • 02-02-2012 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭

hello lads, i just came on here becuase I am at my wits end, i have realised i am living with someone who suffers from what i think is an extreme case of bi polar disorder, I have had suspicions for about 6 months now...we are going to the gp first thing in the morning as she has admitted it to me for the first time that she is feeling like this, but has been lying all along... this is my partner in life, so it is tormenting for me, in fact i have been driven to drinking lately.. does anyone know if this thing can be resolved or saved?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

No simple answers here. It is very, very difficult being the partner. You'll get some insights in this very, very long thread, including some discussion about the role of and impacts on partners later in the thread.

Advertisement