Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyres in maynooth...

Options
  • 02-02-2012 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi everyone, I know there'd is a tyre place in maynooth beside tesco, I have been to it before but have only ever called in, does anyone know it's name and possibly a number?? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭erinn

That should be tyres as the title, stupid autocorrect!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,624 ✭✭✭TheBody

Are they any good and/or cheap? I need to get tyres for my car. Sorry, can't help with the phone number by the way!!

yes hes very good, ordered in tyres for me last time i needed them and everything! he was the cheepest place i found for low profiles and they were brigdestone so a good brand!!!

the garage i go to even order from him now...still need the name though! ha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,624 ✭✭✭TheBody

Thanks for that. Must get a quote off them. I got 4 Pirelli 205X55 R16 for €75 each last time I got tyres. Want to price around a few places.

one place had quoted me 85 for 160 55 15, when i changed all 4 together a place on the clane road done 2 for 65 and 2 for 60 instead of 75 each, your man in maynooth done them for 65 for one!! then i had to get one for a colt, cant remember the size but i'd been quoted 95, he got it for 70!! luckly i'm back to normal 160 50 14s so shouldnt be too expensive! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭WestWing

http://leixlipbudgettyres.com/ is also worth checking out. Just a few minutes down the road beside Intel\Lidl. The owner, Pat, is a gent.

(I'm not affiliated with them in any way, just a happy customer).

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭gwjones42

It's called O' Neill's! I got tyres from him last year and he was great.

Advertisement