Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MOLLE Pouches, pistol, mags, accessories.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 knmohammad

Is the g36 receiver perfect i.e. Without any cracks anywhere coz mine has a crack between the mag & the hop- up opening.
    If its perfect, I will take it for 10euro but i can only do paypal & u will need to post to Waterford (happy to add the postage)
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭Migworks

Is anyone in contact with Leftyflip?????

He's on Boards but seems to be ignoring this thread?

if stuff is sold should that not be seen on here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Kept forgetting to update the thread.

Not posting anything.

Modify dual sector gear, 175mm tbb and G&P air nozzle back up for sale, DeBurca pulled out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭Migworks

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Kept forgetting to update the thread.

Not posting anything.

Modify dual sector gear, 175mm tbb and G&P air nozzle back up for sale, DeBurca pulled out.

Ok no worries just needed to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭callum wallace

if it is possible, i will pay asking price for Twin tan MOLLE M4 mag pouch - €10 or if someone has already beat me to the punch, i understand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭i am awsome

Ill give you 8 euro + postage for one m1911 mag.so in total 13 euro. Please i can send you a postal order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭SpektorDyl

ill give ya 15 for the sector gear

if it is possible, i will pay asking price for Twin tan MOLLE M4 mag pouch - €10 or if someone has already beat me to the punch, i understand
    Yeah grand!
    Ill give you 8 euro + postage for one m1911 mag.so in total 13 euro. Please i can send you a postal order.
    Not posting.
    SpektorDyl wrote: »
    ill give ya 15 for the sector gear
    Sorry man asking price only!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭SpektorDyl

alright ill go askin if ya can hold onto it till monday

• Advertisement

SpektorDyl wrote: »
    alright ill go askin if ya can hold onto it till monday

Grand, it's not going anywhere!
    PM me.