Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BIGWAR 6 presents Bas Mooy & Radial - Saturday, February 11th @ The Underground

Options
  • 03-02-2012 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

6809080381_7af9d50d85_z.jpg

BigWar weighs in for the first bout of 2012! The location of the chaotic battlefield will again be the dance floor in the Undergound @ Kennedys. The atmosphere will be thick with industrial broken and 4x4 beats from two of the best techno producers in the world today, Bas Mooy & Radial(aka Jeroen Liebregts). These two are co-owners of the fiercely consistent Audio Assault label from The Netherlands.

The label was founded in 2002, followed up by subabel ARMS in 2003. Since its begining it has gathered more and more followers across planet earth. Many years now the masterminds Bas Mooy and Jeroen Liebregts have guarded the imprints pure underground vibe and mechanical roughness with their life! Both men are established as solo producers and as part of various collabs. Their stunningly powerful sound has triggered the imagination of many.

They bring you high quality no-nonsense techno from established as well as upcoming producers from all over the world including Dublin's own Fran Hartnett. Just listen through the Audio Assaullt catalogue and you will witness a mind blowing, solid concept. We are very excited to say Bas Mooy and Radial will play one hour each and then back to back for the final hour, a scuffle never before witnessed in Ireland. Speaking of which, t he Irish talent doing support on the night is our own resident and promoter Keylockd. This confused youth plays dnb, electro, getto tech and everything and anything inbetween but he mainly focuses on the harder side of the techno spectrum. RUMBLE!

Bas Mooy & Radial Set from Awakenings 2010
    http://soundcloud.com/jeroenliebregts/bas-mooy-and-radial-awakenings-festival-2010
    http://basmooy.com/
    http://audioassault.com/profiles/radial/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭robbie against

this is gonna be amazing. full on audio assault. radial, bas mooy, reeko, dj boss and fran hartnett my fav techno producers i reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

Seriously cannot wait for this, two of my favourite producers in one sitting, boom!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 keylockd

This is gonna be a serious night of music.

Auido Assault FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,333 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Not being smart here but why the hell was there only a weeks notice for this? Surely ye knew before last weekend that they were booked to play? they're fukin amazing djs and producers and in demand all over so i doubt ye just rang the other night and they said yeah. I'd love to go but seein as i'm out in the sticks and have kids to be minded i need a wee bit more time to get things organised. I'd have organised a posse to go out for that too but i just cant round up the troops in a week.
    Hope it goes well though, great wee venue and savage djs.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭DrConor

Sorry about this mate, we have had the word on this gig for a good while now, we just got it up the forms later than usual. Apologies again, its a real pity you are missing out. We will endeavour to get all our gigs up here with much better notice in future.

• Advertisement

We have a few passes to giveaway for Saturday night.

Just tell us what country Bas Mooy and Radial are both from ?
    Send answers to bigdishgoconor@gmail.com with Bigwar 6 Comp as the subject title.

Thanks and best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,333 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Don't suppose you're booking Exium at any stage? If you ever do please let me know :)

They are not on the cards at the moment, but we might get them back sometime, will let you know if we do

Advertisement