Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

piercing size?

Options
  • 03-02-2012 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

heya guys,

Just a quick question, what is the normal size of lip bars and nose studs (both length and width) please?. I want to by some online but i don't know which size to select.

this is the website:
    http://www.crazy-factory.com/product_listing_ng.php?cat_id=381#f[167]

Any help would be great. Thanks in advance =]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Lauren7fold

1.2 (16g) for women and 1.6(14g) for men. Its up to yourself really. 8mm is the standard length for healed piercings, once the swelling has gone down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

pinkyc wrote: »
    heya guys,

Just a quick question, what is the normal size of lip bars and nose studs (both length and width) please?. I want to by some online but i don't know which size to select.

this is the website:
    http://www.crazy-factory.com/product_listing_ng.php?cat_id=381#f[167]

Any help would be great. Thanks in advance =]

Most mens lips get pierced at 1.6mm (not sure about length I used a bioplast bar at the start and now have a 10mm ring in) and womens 1.2mm, I presume its the same for septums (nose) I got 1.6 (10mm ring aswell) at the start but decided it was too big so changed to 1.2mm. not too sure about nostrils either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ZombieMamma

Any piercings I've ever had have been a 1.6 gauge.. never heard of it being different for m/f though
    The only gauge I changed was my bridge, to a 1.2 bioplast.
    At the moment I use a 6mm on my labrets and monroe.

Advertisement